Monday, June 27, 2011

Touched the taste of the

Every day with all kinds of people, when faced with the special group, from them often can generally aware YanLiang and human changes in temperature. Originally the temperament of the sentimental because the passage of time as a grinding wheel as faded become mediocre nonchalance abrupt and curt many. Without the ups and downs of wave, less but a lot more confusion and bewilderment, when contemplated tell myself: life was so.
Always thought that touched went far away to me, don't want to, but everywhere these days is moved surrounded.suewo livedoor blog
The day before yesterday, a friend's birthday is coming, because in the field is delegate to a friend bought a present. Brilliant literary friends, and it is a outstanding appearance temperament middleman. A few years ago was divorced and the father and daughter in a piece of life, both busy living and to take care of the home last-borns, it's not easy. After received the gifts of the second day, she special wrote an article feeling and the soup, made my heart very sour nearly falling to tears. I don't know as strong career has friends of an empty mind is so lonely, a little--but let her feel so warm. Although she has a boyfriend always coordinate, but love don't replace friendship. My gift moved friends, friends put the thick love and transfer to me.
Another let I touched a never seen before the word. Net friend say
That day, net friend read my journal, when see I should have discarded old fix to use again, I think the Internet is a very tight very let people the day of sour. So she is talking sincerely tell me: work I can't help what busy, life have what needs to help to just say!Is this very simple very homely one touched I DuoRi. Although, I don't need any help from net friend. Remember and she met in March, then I just learn to get to the Internet, beginning when talking to each other is sincere but alert dense, time became friends online. Is this in the chat to my opinion of tender beautiful life is not the happy woman, even in the virtual net world brought to the concerns of the tao and show the nowadays already very rare im hot for road. Let me by surprise. The network was described in my heart so some pinpricks of green meaning.
Also, a born in the year of 1931 to the old man. That day she used a strange phone call to me, I ask who she is, have never thought the telephone that nearly eighty years old man great the laughter of lang lang immediately to ears, the old man said I was XiaoLiuEr ah. So young heart let me happy. Imagine that everyone in the era of hungry, most out of her age by their own vigorous capable and tremendous wisdom in the generality of stand out: in 1950 chosen to attend a week National Day ceremony in new China was founded, and great men shake hands to great man took photos with flowers. Special experience achievements after the old man brilliant career also has changed the fate of the old man. Today, nearly eighty years old with own positive still optimistic attitude towards life and spirit of devotion constantly inspired taught those of the lost HangLuZhe: road, a lot of time is to rely on their own to walk the creation!! There is no way against a more pessimistic decadent!lvdavid exblog blog
We need to move sometimes need to move others. A word a look even a vicissitudes of life old voice! When touched such as warm current chung all over your body, we have not just keep moving power and as a human dignity and the inner poetic; When life train went up, should not have any fetter make it slow down or force it to stop, only can do, is to continue providing keep moving energy.
Moved by the taste, so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment