Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Give far away her

I miss most is your hand of temperature, that is a hand memory, small, no weight, but to hold it lived all my world.
I never expect too much indeed placed my body, I just want to keep this a lonely heart, also dare not appreciate the beautiful scenery of those small tiny, so, also always hurried to let go of my footsteps, yes, I was in the escape, escape from reality. However, even if I close my eyes not to look, try to resist, also hard to reduce fantasy, indelible CARES, of love you always let me not put, in the dead of night of time, a kind of acacia and million with smoke rising affixing affixing sorrow. Looking forward to grow with you every day, just too many have in realistic problem, we have to face, then, had to let the two single lovesickness heart together waft with wind.louis vuitton damier azur canvas pochette bosphore n51111 lv bags 
Many people always say read my article felt very sad, but after years of deep sadness feelings, quietly passed! Has the teenager fairly cute little face, but the deep heart's core, but old many heart, is no longer overlap in the past, but another more heavy thoughts and had to undergo some so-called strong wind surge, full of expectations that a trauma is the eternal love heart.
The wind gets up time, silently count hidden in the heart, leaves pieces in a dream dreams, also can achieve. Fall in love with you, do not need too many languages. Perhaps, text also became pale, only in a heart to feel in life, borrow a soul power let oneself deep-rootedly to miss you, let oneself in missing you, loneliness, but not because of the deepest heart that human comprehension, all right, people in love, feel everything is so fine. Once feeling that dry vine still entangled with a single heaven trees, that scene, have feeling grass still waiting in a plant flowers feet, that moving side, don't know those hurried walking people will feel no?
Remember to have such a words: "two feelings if life-long keekps without living together day and night?" Yeah! Although the words be said so, but I still want to see every day on one side, you can hold your hand and you walk hand in hand together, see the tides, Yin xiao cold months... Together with you I feel every joys and sorrows.
Love is the most afraid of hesitation, back is only miss, lonely often for you and intense, acacia cook however long midnight... Not lonely only when I think of you, but because thinking about you and lonely. The pain and fear under too much damage, only afraid to lose the facial expression of foulness thoughts.
Many times, I have done so helpless with life's relentless, hatred, I know real life too many, return can only be remembered, lonely often for you and intense, acacia cook however long midnight... Not lonely only when I think of you, but because thinking about you and lonely. The pain and fear under too much damage, only afraid to lose the facial expression of foulness thoughts.louis vuitton damier graphite canvas tadao n51192 lv bags
Many times, I have done so helpless with life's relentless, hatred, I know real life too many ups and downs. We all have to face, must also have to face. I can't just exclamation fate, resentment destiny. Because I know, and a you with me trials and hardships, walk together in life's journey in, together with rain, together

No comments:

Post a Comment