Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Take XieHua fly beauty tears

Bess month keep gay night long silence silence, listening to the distant Capitol long plaintive, lie solitary pillow with residual light sleep, my sorrow but sleepless accumulation in eyebrow, pointed and cannot avoid becomes a habit, were only ageless GuanHe gracious, LouTou looked on building on LouTou month, temporary full o deficit temporary full also kui yet! Since 10000 provoked worries: have you ever said, holding hands were white-haired buchibuqi, you once said, mutually cherish to mutually loving me I... You I was laughing, had also sing swing Yang, and LanZhou department but had double setting were cut the west window candle... Happiness let me like a flower flower in your promise, enchanting. Shame in the lotus, laugh too drunk hitom dyed the dream, pomegranates blushing up purples, wild flowers from the roll, let my Ye such as jin j, have the wind artful drunk rosy clouds were whispering on smile, with pragmatic yuanyang double one in mind waves so, the air is flowing my sweet... Dream is beautiful, the reality is cruel, affectionate but was eventually wounds, spoony lady cruel, dream broken into abandoned the shadow, unable to hold dream dreams outside all night black, all of the landscape have become a pain, let me not only the open eyes glittering and translucent get rid of wanton surges in the heart of tears. 100 thousand ask, the world of mortals turn, who, make me lasting? Who pledged to and I empathy chi? Who, language I love? In your heart when I rebelled against the Dead Sea, desolate suffocate in the instant, rejects from my heart by stripping become empty, layers of flowers! Rain, a vaguely, hold the residual red blood!
At night at the static mask, and uncover laughter deeply understand I am always play from the start of the instrument, I will QiongQiong Jue was destined Jue cruising the world of mortals. Puhuo to the previous agreement, life more hate, hatred biograhpical spoony zephyr heartless send hua year, lonely hearts heavy faint eyes ACTS have hate, who, desolate whiny language? A light wind blew don't show Pin eyebrow, shear eye, autumn difficult surplus Italian secret no one province, sad sigh, YanYan aimless jie fall QingSi, the gaunt GongZhuang tired see luan mirror lazy, dark fear change unease traveled to provoke thinking, several vertical is thin and how the rebirth nine? Gone with wind, kindness spawned a passion remembered. Think drunk language offering no plan, pain only night took pity! We wake up sorrow not awake, flower MDM spend tears, beauty gaunt spring from old, empty nowhere to run

No comments:

Post a Comment