Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Jun and spring feeling thick.

You said that you would come to see me, with a sincere heart to see my friends, let me deeply touched, wait you of day, having the moon to get far greetings, waiting for your day, having breeze took flowery colour, waiting for your days, a flame from the shadows, waiting for your warm my days, flowing water full singing scenery. My heartfelt thank fate, let me in life's way and you know, this really pure emotion will weave out many of the psalms, you can be celebrating with sincere springs and poured into which is brewing sweet smile I, you will love come to rainbow, warm I closed mind, your smile like spring breeze dissolve my indifference, you listen to me, you wordless comfort care let me believe that earth has indeed. Even if secular rain haze. I still will brave hit the guardian this pure and holy feelings, don't let it tarnished and damage, let it forever in my room and purples, fragrant ying ying!
You are here, really over apart walking toward me! Your coming rain touch tone heart, let the greatly countless intoxicated. Your arrival breeze ManWu, let the ardent heart is ecru. You open the arrival of the illusion of feelings, let sunshine as the soul. Your holiness transpiration, lit the arrival of my domain, buckled embers hidden hope fireworks, your arrival comet like swords and let the soul language from the eyes of annihilation. You lost the arrival of melancholy, let warm star lang pale release dispel loneliness, you, the arrival of the dream and from having angels, enjoy the charm I smile. Your arrival let elf dance of joy for operation, wake up all sleeping hope. Friends, thank you for coming, thank you more than gold 100002 feelings, it will be my life on most treasured gift!
You encouraged me to conquer oneself, with positive and optimistic belief to pursue good life, with a single green heart to build TaoGongLiuLu, castle peak newtown.there of life. You want me to forget the past performance, with this kind of wise firm free and easy to expand ting life space. You taught me to unlock imprison heart shell, out to see the world, to perceive the world wonderful and beautiful, fantasy, greatness and, to show themselves, to achieve their true to life. The audacity, let life time natural breathing. Do you want me to hope in the flower extending life on the road with love, such as chardonnay: tomorrow's bold to exploit! You want me to open the brilliantly pursuit towards the wings, dreams, against the snow tribulations fly their lives just gets benefit of vivid, forging micah, let life full of sweet bright vigor of the grand, not to win others praise, just to move yourself, let oneself as life colourful!
Time always too hurried, a moment in one day, no trail, you leave, return my dreams, we have no tears the jiangnan sandy-loamed nor the sprinkled from thousands of words, sprinkle lawsuit because all the language heart at this time are pale, our friendship inside collect and mature, not men's eye lai romantic, we all wise men, as long as ShengJu scattered always going to really hearts, have no what can impede the photograph for each other and phase read aloud! You I like two tiny star, in his orbit, not running through one another, but they can be with the warm, shine the if neighbor.the's lasting interpretation perfect. Your I smiled phase don't like the way treasure, like the burning hot maple implanted deep feeling but colourful atrial, when he was at this time, still visible recalls, each other shore flower halving of endless indifferent to breed eyebrow eye enron!
Since we met, I pass through since every day you use concern with you, looking at the kind of care, use your knowledge teaching me how to fortitude to the blue sky, let the dream buds bloom! How to revel in Thank you open my view, see between heaven and earth spectacular, see the life journey! Thank you for letting me depressed mood, ageless abandoned truly thank your friendship warm my years, become my most holy spirit home flowers! I no longer use language to express to you what, let us work together to run in friendship, pious sincere way gold for each other in the sky compose full blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment