Friday, June 10, 2011

The Last Leaf 2

At dusk, the river slightly waves, sort of residual peripheral vision, the beating of yellow river, impression, the day ended, static flow, to flee. I would like to retain the impression the evening, I want to do down the poor a few leaves, really want to keep, you leave, no matter where you go, even if still not me. Do not do all the leaves as life, could not help but rain and wind. Have you ever thought, if you like the leaves like the wind gone with a heavy heart, tranquil walk is so easy, it is difficult to appreciate the heart floating around in the rain the wind the taste. I want to tell you, not the past, I did not say it, a silence, the sky is dark, say goodbye, leaving a circle, a few leaves, stationed alone, black cold wave struck.louis vuitton monogram vernis brea mm 
Starry Night, the monthly air, in front of the grass, sit-ins, took a cigarette, pregnant with injuries, and it arrived a few leaves are cool nights is maintained. Deep in the night, snow-white moon shine one day, got up and I walk alone, unknowingly exposure to the bank. Looking across the light of the trees like girls chug feelings, naked under the moonlight, dock, overlooking the front. The last one did, and told me to forget.Tomorrow, she is still, to see this full-blown depression, how will the loss. I do not know how deep the water, not swim, I had to roll up trouser legs, ford, I want to myopia trees across the tree, is also willing to leave some hope. River Flowing over my trousers, my waist, my neck, I think back, the slightest mistake, it will float the river tomorrow morning a body, there will not be favored a heart, even Shenluo heart on that name. After a cold water, Huang Huang heart jumping a little quiet, I would search every corner, did not find the shadow of leaves, but I want to see the hundreds of thousands of gushing out of the tooth bud. The other side of the river, looking for my own, falling leaves, disoriented guy up back.Last night Star bright, persevering how lightly drizzle today. Across the river, looked at me carefully camouflaged leaf, the last hope, not only you, are mine. Filled the air, drops of Melancholy, moist sand, floating into the river, listening to the voice down.Waiting for her, accompanied her to see the leaves. I am sure that she see through my trick, as long as she does not want to fall, the tree will be re-filled life. Admiring their achievements, while waiting for the arrival of her, I know, she would come every day, and today is no exception. Can, interminable, a wait, but in return, she was lying in the hospital, an interest cover cover news. No longer my patience, calm turned into a frenzy, I am journeying laugh at themselves, weaving such a ridiculous lie, in the end who cheated, I asked, I did not answer. I dare not go to the hospital to see your last one, I'm afraid to see you look haggard, and I fear you falling in front of me, let me alone with regret life. My weak soul, dragged my feet, I could not walk, get out of this hand-drawn circle. I have to wait until the leaves fall camouflage, I want to look at all my efforts in vain, I'll give my heart carved scars, remember me stupid.I do not have your message, every day staring at a piece of leaf, ignoring the heaven and earth, river and sand, memory and hope, not to insist, just wait, that piece of hypocrisy leaves fall, I will my heavy burden Shuaixia to far away, wandering about her bitter will erase the traces. That night, I tried the patch of leaves fixed tightly, and now I'm a little desperate fantasy negligence, let the leaves fall early. Passed, and said that the beginning of autumn, but not, or hot, hot sand, a man with heaven and earth clamps, regardless of all the barbecue, sweat, journeying to laugh, I'm still staring at the piece of leaf, days ago, to dry, no vitality, no life, no hope, but filled with yellow autumn leaves less share of bleak. Upset while watching a tired, tired enough, and wished he could have pulled it off, disappearing from my view, the memories drift away from me, but I can not. Finally, the leaves are dry the water began to break, slowly disappear. Finally, I sighed, mission accomplished, I stuck it out to lock my circle, turn want to go.Inadvertently, I was shocked, she did not move sound, staring the other side, but I do not see her face, but should flow loss, and her last one was gone, even if it is a lie, do not when you want to completely cleared, all the sad people have no emotions. She smiled, her pale face from the see of the happy, but I can not weather the temptation, so much the waves of my heart and forget the pain, forget the tears, faint understand that she is always worried about my heart , even if she is not rare.louis vuitton epi leather bagatelle pm lvoire I looked back, gaze across the tree, I stayed, I really ridiculous, and foolish, and actually stay together for a leaf, while ignoring the millions of leaves around it, that new life, the days in the fall to Shanshan late. Two strings of eyes met, she said, that Hanyue night, I no longer have to see my leaves, my life almost, I would like to leave, but they heard there was a fool, waiting for a hard leaves, And that leaves only a pretense, only never learn smart. My illness will soon be completely healed, then I want to find my true love, Hangzhou, West Lake water with me to see beauty. Her hope, and his face began to show red, and she gracefully stood, fairy-like charm, courage to take a long time to see her.A few days later, she was gone, I left and started on a person's stick, in order to tree the tree of life, do not decline, I am lonely, we resist, as long as you are good, everything else, really have been less important.

No comments:

Post a Comment