Friday, June 3, 2011

Haystack memory

Autumn wind across the field, the residual yellow mountain slopes empty expanses and smoke from kitchen chimneys into blue curtain, the infinite sky left the sunset red strong scene. At this time, though YanZhen imaging whole hill humanoid through the haystack stand out, cut open golden "forest", the present deep twilight around.
This is a rice and since humans after harvest scenery. Although, no modern buildings, not the demeanor of the ancient Egyptian pyramid imposing, but that only belong to China descendants bequest of forthright pride, that ordinary, but it makes great spirit I produced reverence of mood.herve leger outlet
Often the beginning of autumn morning after the black lacquer, grandmother of wooden door open, mother will take our brother to the field. Begins, the people of three, five gang, applauses waged. Plenty of rice are discredited, "scarecrow down from empty arc, one in farm, Brooks, hillsides, around the house like from a distance, TuBao imaging whole gold for rural smooth added a few minutes of harvest testimony.
To my first round the enlightenment or ten years old. The autumn dusk, to invite friends and I play mud fight, to farm after each play tired, squeeze into grass hole fell asleep. Soon, I was awakened by a anxiously cries, is the voice of my grandmother. Shine a flashlight, listen to a nagging sound, then the grandmother and scattered straw tie up one by one. Mumbled: the rice straw is inconspicuous, by ice and snow season, it is the treasure of the treasure.
Listen to the mother said, in my children exergue, I had a bad illness, home for my a pair of chest ready. The grandmother didn't believe all under heaven will not cure my disease, in the heat of the days, the grandmother cuddled I stayed up three days and three nights, I didn't get a wink of carrying around seek medical attention. In her prayerful and firmly faith, I already rotten section after a summer in experience tongue miracle better.
Father have migrated to the country, taxes by a hands grandma fruit or vegetables, make we planted warm. Eat their fill and dress siblings Later, when I see her rachitic figure and gray hair and of the corner of my eye naturally shed tears. I know that my grandmother from teeth for me under a seven-bedroom!
As the university entrance exam, I began the disappointment Yong to send a stunning day and night, life was in the process of not rules. Then when I was young and my grandmother had lived apart. Grandma see in the eye, gasping land came to my house, incentive I walk self-taught way.herve leger price list
Gradually, I got thoroughly disillusioned, finally pass, a training school to study HuaiHua. Although I am away from home, but hometown mountain, water, haystack but often floated before my eyes.
Hometown was rare and floods, the village green sloping between a carved sandbars. The village man and woman, old, little eyes a confused. Snow, pig sheep in circles horses out stamping the neck. At this moment, haystack in people's hearts is a gleam of hope, a particularly warm color.
Haystack in history have had eminent records, the ancient "grass borrow arrows" ship; Anti-Japanese War, the reds wearing sandals with it climb of snow-capped mountains, across the lawn, write down the step of cash epic. In searching out years needed to own my own home -- a life finally concept. In his grim, it as the most elegant gift selfless dedication; In the season of storms, it spanning spatio-temporal changes into an ever-fixed scenery.
Today, standing in the village, the blue sky, was staring into space before next towering haystack, such as being a word like rolling waves at the end of the queen of gushing. Let burning sun exposure, snow mountains, washed, still racing before stand out village. Hence, I associated with grandma, lenovo to the millions of hard-working rural women, not as simple, selfless, and as needed. Ordinary

No comments:

Post a Comment