Friday, June 10, 2011

The Last Leaf 1

For a long time, this summer the hottest time, it began to rain. After the lightning storm, no time to enjoy the scenery outside the window, no psychological hang rainbow in the sky will, quickly re-open the computer, under the temperature and the peace of mind to enjoy the pleasure of the network. Hit the switch at the moment, I heard thunder to be thoroughly dry the ear, I shook the trembling of small windows.Really scary, good mood so destroyed. The phone rings, it is estimated is like closing clothes told, but unfortunately have to pick up the microphone, a familiar and unfamiliar voices.louis vuitton monogram sarah raisin 
Do not know when, returning to the emotions that rise in my heart. Always thought he had forgotten, but ignored, just a gentle reminder of warm greetings. I can not believe that one day, she would call me. Between the confusion and surprise, I found that she was ill, but also changed, she no longer seems lofty, overbearing the. She said, and people who know each one by one leave, no matter what happened, those who no longer important, because everything will end. When friends like me, want me to cherish every moment and cherish the people around love, and love themselves. I quietly listened, until finally, she hung up the phone, the world is silent, a lonely after the rain. Do so, again and again, left me, I let go, only the pursuit of happiness for her, and finally, it was a sad ending tears. Finally, I do not wish.I came to the river, smooth sand, like the traces of people come, that is where we often get, she said she likes the place of water, like the river of the air, like two people to enjoy the quiet solitude. Barefoot in the sand on a regular, two had trodden a puddle, printed pictures of our natural, nostalgia for the time. Sit and look, pregnant injury, passing, recall, can not fill the gap. You entered from the city, it really began to forget about the fascination of water, when submerged in your plain noise of the city, then, the village began to despise a person's abjection. What I want to blame you, I only wish, you dream in your heart of the city to find your truth in love, happy life. A circle, a person, in the chatter sad, long thought forgotten, but ignored the gentle reminder, just a call for the gesture.She sat down to my lap, and made a gesture, so close, surprised in, but no language exchange. After the storm, the brilliant sun began to dim. She quietly held out his hand, pointing to the direction of the sun, which is across the river, a tree, a few slices left after the storm leaves, she said, came every day to watch the trees, it is dry before the river the time planted, it is still a small tree, like me grow up. What you believe in spirituality? She asked. I'm shocked, never thought. She said it was a Tree of Life, Tree of my life, fall has not arrived yet, the poor tree soon fall out of the leaves of the tree, you know, it before long, and I called every day, looked at a lot of leaves every fall, when the last one falls, I think I have to go.louis vuitton utah leather reporter Fresh air, persistence scattered, the tree, that person, if only the landscape, inability into your arms, but into the years of her term memory. Long time, I asked with a heavy tone, you remember we are here, you tell me a secret. Breeze, a few of her light hair with the wind moving, messy yet beautiful. She inadvertently, exposed forced smile.She said, that has been in the past, West Lake is the romantic dream I can not be completed. However, for now, the dream is just a so-called luxury, and I hope dimmed, not think about it, just leaves me quiet a few to see, but also a fall. The fate of the arrangements made earlier, I can not, calmly awaiting the last leaf fall is the only thing I can do the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment