Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Flower United

June's summer, more a few hot. I'm honored, be town kindergarten invited to their art performance.
Those in the teacher kept Shouting quiet, will still be noisy after young children, was painted black rim of the eye and red lips, little face is the powder powder coated erected small plait, high in XiaoLiuHai likewise lovely, cool, such lovely let I cannot help but wanting to touch their heads.
Reminds me of my childhood, also was to show children below. Black rim of the eye, red lips, small blush, also can wear colourful hairpin, wear mom's blue skirt with shoulder-straps.
The multicolored childhood, those who became clear the young memory, remember, there's always the full small happiness.Coach Hamptons Dream C Zip Top Tote Purple Carryall
Oceans of pear and grandmother cob. That is my small classes, GuoDanPi, plum powder and there are all sorts of small animal motifs colorful childhood with letters cookies. Sometimes also can have dad xian back with unknown I call a "good thing" surprise. Then I always very timid, afraid teacher, afraid the classmate, because small stature, always will sit the first row. The kindergarten guo teacher then in my opinion is tough, voice big, I was shaking like, just start in kindergarten, always crying for home. Can make you stop crying, mother prepare ocean pear and grandmother cooked cob, then ocean pear somehow so delicious, soft, sweet, big red small bag, every day a. Grandma will always give me take several her cooking big cob, golden, coiled lines, children can have a around, so that they will like and I this timid little students playing. I'm in class, grandma would in kindergarten big yard and teachers chat, help them do FengWoMei, good let teacher to me this timid naughty schoolboy optimal add view.
Those green light rain shoes. Childhood town, not yet now of the tarmac, go to the kindergarten way is always full of mud, and most of the time I was naughty prone on mother's back home. When school until a rainy day, mother took a pair of green light rain shoes to meet me, is that light green, a cute Donald Duck, is too good-looking. Mom told me, is the father bought me, that is my first pair of boots for wearing that later sunny or not to let off. In that many kids haven't beautiful galoshes childhood, feel oneself is a beautiful small princess.
After school the rubber band. Third grade I, like TiaoPiJin. Always finished his homework early in front of the door, the tree Yang elastic stretch from jumping on a phone, peace to level 2, to level of * * * *, continuously improve the height, challenge oneself, third grade I still will be arranged in the batman, tem/sit for me is the hardest, often reach fall down, also always stubbornly continue to challenge. That my body called stubborn things, perhaps at the time already arises.
Be ironed the feet of the summer. 10 years old and summer, with only one week left to learn, that is my fourth grade. Then I, love is a brother sister. Still remember very clearly, wearing red beautiful little sandals morning, my mother was cooking, the home of the water bed for me and point at a high, want to jump to climb. When I was jumped a want to put two year old brother in bed when, a pan of boiling water was I kicked in this lifetime, that is the most let I experience after stabbing pain, around the time, accompany me up egg qing smelly smelly flavor and mom at that time in my opinion generous back. When right ankle is fully and then my small fist like big bubbles when doctors cut broken, I really afraid of. After admission and math test, not because all round the throne of the first class and throw away the sun didn't in the class teacher praised my look is still clear, then, the in the mind is a small proud and superior full, then, the superiority is accompanied by my entire student days.Coach Hamptons Dream C Zip Top Tote White Satchel
That fleeting childhood, the lifetime, the young have a dad lanzhou return bring us a full suitcase "good thing" surprise, and the dragon, red li them the joy of chasing, my sister and me to fight hand when dad AZe timidity, ruler scare up together with grandma, have the joy of pluck alfalfa uphill road cycling in dad carrying my sister and I left right pretended to fall the laughter, a mother to buy me a want small meet pencils have a brother at 3 months, in the old house I want to embrace and can't hold the careful... Those who like forgotten day, actually never forgot, those happy memories, always hidden heart, remember, unexpectedly also will have full miss and moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment