Monday, June 20, 2011

Since the sense that I am a woman that day

I remember I once said that if one day, I am willing to write the text for a man, it shows that I love it! I have no doubt anxious for him to wait until I admired that when he could happen? I swore in my heart: I have a good treat that he touched me. louis vuitton outlet 
Since the sense that I am a woman that day, like go hand in hand with loneliness has always been behind me, I like to participate in a variety of parties to the hearts in order to eliminate the share of loss. But after the hustle and bustle, come to an end. Share of loneliness still, I was accompanied by solitary night under the shadow of abjection. The kind of heart rot lung macrophages taste, pain to tell, stroking his chest, breathing breathing, tears running down cheeks pale tired big drop big drops fall on his chest. Deliberately stuck to the vow at that moment, that second collapse slowly collapse. "I want to love, though he who the other side! Himself to the fate of it, others can why not?!" But, I still cry in the middle of the night was awakened, my dear, are you? Or myself? Perhaps the angels that guard the oath is crying now!
Do not know when, I began to like the person to comply with the time, like honest people, like to have talented people, although I like silence but I am concerned about people who silently, like said in the match with the action who, like gentle heart and affinity for people, like the optimistic thinking of all who hold back people who do not face the difficulties, like the ability to really understand people who enjoy a home-made, like many times to pay numerous injuries, but soon recovered people, like believe with love and pay practices Ganai people.

No comments:

Post a Comment