Friday, May 20, 2011

You walked, floating in front of the white snow

You go, you finally left.
As you look out for many years, the long-cherished wish that a colorful world. You seem very calm walk, I on the surface seemed very is also relaxed, mutual smiling face hidden in what exactly as it's hard to tell,. Looking at the sky across the clouds, to meet the winds, I, can't help shivering once, the Spring Festival in the morning really so cold?
Back home, I have no purpose, turned several turn in what seems desperately looking for something invisible to others, but eventually unknowingly removed that is hanged on wall, I had forgotten almost be the erhu, sound box has covered with a thick layer of dust, and the original sulfur pulverized mix together, cannot identify people who is useful and which is useless. I tore the toilet paper, will the whole erhu is remittent carefully wipe again, and even the rod, and bow, with bent the knob earnest touched, asing if is the general atonement cansilently told himself: "man, with you in the future,"
Although I don't pull what aims, le adjusted, even that some of the old songs also only seems to pull out is just understand, but it is a cheerful, a kind of acacia, a kind of comfort, a company. Actually no matter what kind of scenery, the key lies in the viewer mood, same whatever tunes, the key is in listening to feel, so whether "the moon 15", or "army feng port nights", both I pull of ran adjustable still didn't tune, even seem to me what pulled wildly in I think for the most wonderful lovesickness are bent.chanel handbags red 47926
 
Three days after you left, he phoned in which is the distance of your voice, sounds is so close, as is the attentive, you like tiptoeing in my ears, seem to see the smile, the words that though much light, is worth a thousand words, wait you to hang up the phone, I was still there in a daze, wait me long after wake up from meditation, carefully put this has somewhat mysterious number saved, always woman.she I fear wrong what again, finally for you to a romantic name "smitten".
Yesterday with the students gathered to the younger son picking up, bags ready to xi 'an, outside waving EMaoXue slice a rare. My cell phone is charging, remembered I a burst of impulsive, give you the dozen have a phone, but for a long time, or nobody answered the phone,; Batteries have not enough, the first let me send him to the bus station, when I returned to discover a you don't answer calls, hurried back to dial the and long time nobody answered. All say today's communication very developed too convenient, over the longest distance as in sight, but for me how in space and time between all the same like...?
I'm a depressed, the first walked, and the youngest son had still not come back, your phone again can not connect, the home leave me alone, ferial slightly at this time is so crowded house empty, the whole house filled with chilly air, I lie on the bed, looking at the ceiling hanging bells, no wind of days it maybe just a decoration, dust hoodwinked its inherent comely, pure and clever, whether through a cold in my heart may strike strings, let the bells of romantic to restore it once. However the past five extremely docile, when air is showing ferocious face, and they change before the tame available.they like can come at the drop of hat, close fire revenge me - will I log "trapped" in bed motionless, his limbs, chest feel ever depressive, surprised me almost Shouting for help.
After a long time, I was struggling sat up, exercise hands and feet, and felt my forehead, oh, me or I, air also become less dignified, seem restored the original old appearance. I went to the kitchen began to eat dumplings, stuffing and the dough is ready in the morning, I was finished, my bag of heart suddenly a qualm: before you in time, I a person eat dumplings, proud like a child; Today without you by my side, I also one pack dumpling, how will think I'm a poor nobody tube of children?
Dumpling wrapped after, I had no idea to begin. And lying in bed, staring at the quiet bells, total hope can see something good news to come. Suddenly a hasty mobile phone ring, that is my mobile phone is ringing, also can only be my mobile phone is ringing, I rushed to catch mobile phone a look, indeed as expected is your telephone, hear you that gentle voice, and know where you are filled with all the tears in eyes, and melt into my blood.chanel handbags plum golden 46558
Spring before we have almost no here under the snow, good decent scenery is perhaps be shrewd southerners cheat; You walk a few days later, this morning we here piaoqi the goose snow, the murphy is you get that lost direction for back, murphy snow flakes? Your thinking is these The snowflakes have like the legendary carpets, carrying the same southbound thousand relatives nostalgia's, put the good wish to hometown every room window; Hometown people looking at are falls with snowflakes, her hands cupping poured in pure and beautiful, and put it in his mouth, that Han gently light sweet, people would not swallow long, because that snowmelt pharynx to belly, will soon turned into tears hanging out her eyes.
I immediately, came a poem sighs.
Spring to nankai, trudging before
After just is yan return;
Leaf yinhua unusual,
Patches of blue is poor.
The flower no rui difficult resides,

No comments:

Post a Comment