Sunday, May 29, 2011

The rain a laugh

Some things, is this, know, you could do nothing will only let her feel more of inferiority. Don't know, maybe can still feel that moment of fine. Although this is in escape, but too cruel reality, I moment also not bear it any more, that I live very tired, but also have to face.
If drunk can solution thousand sorrow of words, I would have become a walking corpse and so on, I think with that thing to drink it was very cool, as if what the sick ah sorrow! Never, however, woke up, a splitting headache feeling, will only make everything doubled.Herve Leger V Neck Bandage
If it rains, I'll have rushed into the rain impulse, said the impulse is punishing, ha... Then you punish have severe some! Because I don't want you suffered in a moment, in the rain drenched picnicker it feels so good, the feeling is very great, as if in a shower heart. Take my mind shouldn't leave all washed away. In that kind of rain, I can shed tears, I can what also do not go to think that I can be a hearty burst into tears, because of that, even if I cry GanChang grieved, and no one would know. But all that is short, as if I was unnecessary, no matter what the place would have I find a place. Only my family, rain, when I they're worried about, they fear again see fragile me. To them I no longer rains. But, again, I hate them, especially my dad, don't hate him and I couldn't do it, let I hate him and I hate not, I can only do what I can to his good, other, why to also give not, after all, some things are lingering, want to forget forget, everything is in vain just.
When I saw 'face life with smile "four word, I really feel funny. If you can do it, why can have drunk late; Why will have proper motion settles down; Why will have to others for their pain of happy people; Why there is a desperate rushed into the rain people - I think seemed can be done, but the smile, laugh too hypocritical namely and hypocritical, not have what meaning, that's too sorry 'smile' this word, also sorry for yourself.
Smiles to the life I can't do that. Pain, how after laughing? Who did, even if done, the heart had broken, tears had flood. The wind had, in tears still.Herve Leger Skirts
Now the sky thunder blast, rain wet all instantly. Maybe! God or visit my, in my imperceptible removed the quiet, now and then let me have, I still lucky, I laughed in the rain - that's really laugh, I really laugh. Originally, laughing and not hard!
That's the past, I for a long time will never forget that day forever, that day that a laugh, but all good will is short, the only helpless is long bitter night is eternal, it won't abandon you, because it would have been around in your side. I think that no one in the world can be truly from -- from secular vulgar, noise and irritable. Even from, that is short, also only will is that moment just, silent moment just, brief moment just -- are always elusive.
That a rainy day, I really smiled, but just a smile, like beauty as a flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment