Sunday, May 29, 2011

The rain a laugh

Days, gradually dark. Be the thick mist clouded distant fuzzy, but gradually indistinct and can see them the charm of the ash, days so lovely, trees were probably too excited, couldn't help slightly shivering. The playground, maybe it's cool, the basketball to hot-pursuit; There are those who laugh at the people hitting, everyone is so happy, as if all this as the days, everything is now general lens is beautiful. But that moment good will not belong to me, I hope that in this moment in the beautiful seek a peace.Herve Leger Strapless
Walk on this deep quiet tree-lined trails, sometimes in the wind, flowing with mist around the house suddenly white fog, as if hovers over the light, no pressure anymore. On both sides of the saplings might be stranger the feeling, cannot stand up by white mist is enjoying quiet surrounded by feeling, enjoying; Maybe the white mist will make them feel peace around; Color peaks, refund lost by rain baptism, release ethereal feeling, suddenly had spirit; Every day the boring environment see long look brand-new, and in an instant, show the vigor spring their momentum majestic. Maybe the weather relationship, insect wing also are peaceful sleep in their own alveolus, but appears unusually quiet, but I again like the quiet, at least I won't be disturbed, I what all can think, shouldn't think wouldn't have to think, those trival things will only let a person a headache, but is now, as if I blended in nature, because nature halcyon, let me also got quiet.Herve Leger Sweetheart Bandage
No star in the sky of the moon in the quiet, everything is still. But I don't know why and can't wait to see the round moon, I haven't seen the shadow of the moon; Don't know if it was the moon also don't want to see me again, so he hid. I like sky stood alone, enjoying everything, not to their company, I feel like a lost what, nothing lost, lost just original own. I don't like the sunlight, although it can lighting all objects. But having some things, or don't sunlight, the sun that will only add to pain, until death. People need to know But some things when you see also still can't understand good, know forget, but already can't go back, regret what, lose can also raised? To me the sunshine is dazzling, spurs get let I can't see clearly, but this emanations itself all right!

No comments:

Post a Comment